Welcome to the blog and thanks for visiting.

We hope you enjoy our daily adventures...doing God's will.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

No school today

Today was unpack three suitcases day and wash all the nasty clothes inside day. I had eight loads total to wash after our European vacation. I was extremely tempted to take it to the laundry mat for the ease of using multiple washers and dryers but so much more need to be done around the house that I decided to stay here to do all of it. It was tedious work but I finally got it all washed, dryed, folded, and brought to the applicable room.  (I'll worry about putting it all up later.) 

First I ran to the store for detergent and a small bit of shopping for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I also mowed and pooper scooped the dog yard and did various other time consuming tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment