Welcome to the blog and thanks for visiting.

We hope you enjoy our daily adventures...doing God's will.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Teacher work day

We did not have school today. It's best summed up to say it was a "teacher work day." First, we had a Dr appointment for JD at 08:20 am for his school/sports physical. The Dr checked off a bunch of things she didn’t even really check. That’s our military medical care for ya. The only thing I noticed was his left eye was not as strong as his right. He’s reading at about 20/40 in his left eye.

We got home at about 9:30 am and this is where the teacher work day came into play. I knew I still had to mow my neighbors lawn. I do that for him every two weeks. He’s currently deployed and he and I agreed that I could cut his lawn for him since he knew I was a stay at home mom. So I cut his lawn and edged it for him.

The next task was to head over to the house cleaning job I picked up. I left here at 2:00 pm and returned at 5:00 pm. I got JD changed for football practice.

We watched JD practice for two hours and came home. So here I sit catching up on the blog at 10:00 pm. I usually don’t cancel school days for my “extra” jobs, but when you add on a Dr’s appointment the day was pretty much shot.

Classes will resume Fridaty. I told Lyundell to get ready to catch the bus by 07:55 am near the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment