Welcome to the blog and thanks for visiting.

We hope you enjoy our daily adventures...doing God's will.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Friday, 4 February, 2011

Today was field trip/technology day. 

The day started out by me getting ready for our field trip to Hobby Lobby for a magnetic kit when suddenly my new computer showed up. 

A couple of days ago Jeff ordered me a Dell Inspiron Duo for our homeschool.  Since it was a tablet I thought I could get downloadable applications like a 3G cell phone.  (I was wrong.)  I spent about an hour turning it on, hooking up the Wi-Fi, and checking out the basics of this new toy. 

JD and I finally packed up and got the magnetic kit.  Next stop...the mall.  I spent my Christmas card to JC Penny's and Bath and Body Works.  By the time we got home from our shopping, Jeff called wanting to know where we were going to eat for Family Night.  We ate out, drove home, and explored the new computer. 

The worst part of the day was...I gave into the worldly ways and it pulled me away from my daily bible reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment